They are my friends ! I love they
____________________



She is my best friend. Her name is Agostina. She is 14 years old, her birthday is on 19th july. She is really beautiful :)
I love she
____________________________
She's my other best friend. Her name is Agustina but people tell Debla. She is 14 years old. Her birthday is on 24th october.
(We're very crazy, no? haha)
I love you Debla
___________________________
He is my best friend, Agustín. He is 14 years old, his birthday is on 25th september. 
I think that he is a really good person..
I love he so much !
_____________________
MORE FRIENDS ..




Juli Veracierto



Mati Nuara




Mel Prada



Agus Arce


Agus Carranza


Agus Diluzio


Ivi Garello


Juani Rivolta

Juancho Forte


Martín Gimenez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario